What’s on the plate:
1. One very hard hard-boiled egg fried in curry
2. 1 piece of tofu, hard in consistency
3. Vegetarian curry containing one slice of brinjal
4. Pieces of what appear to be cabbage mixed with orange strips consistent with carrots
5. A scoop of dehydrated, de-chlorophyll-ed, de-vitaminized fried kang kung
6. Some rice
Oh, for a good plate of wan tan mee…..
I snapped these FAIL photos recently:
Sliding chairs: the longer you sit on these chairs, you will find yourself progressively sliding downwards because of the downward incline of the seats. At the end of a 3 hour meeting, if you are semi-comatose, you could possibly end up under the meeting table! Maybe these chairs are designed to give maximum discomfort as one has to constantly’ slide up’ – very abrasive for delicate family jewels. Whoever designed these deserves to be whipped in public.
A doctor’s plan for a patient with stroke. Assigning the patient to a CORD bed would not help but a COT bed might.
Wed, 100210 @ 0700