Jimbo did not receive an i-Phone for father’s day. Hope this puts an end to all the speculations.
What he did receive, however, are the following:
1. 2 handkerchiefs
2. 1 handmade card from Ryan
3. 1 custom made card from Ryan (which was his Sunday school project)
4. 1 handmade card from Darlene
5. 1 custom made card in the shape of a tie from Darlene (which was her Sunday school project ~ they are probably oblivious to the fact that Jimbo does not wear a tie)
6. A porcelain mug from the ‘ladies in the church’ ~ a simple IKEA mug that has the words “Happy Father’s Day, TUMC 2009″; very as-a-matter-of-fact like.
7. A nicely worded card from wifey
Mrs Jimbo assured Jimbo that the T-shirt is one-and-only in Malaysia. (so, if any of you have a similar one out there in Malaysia, your’s a FAKE!)
Are the gifts better than an i-Phone?
But they are definitely worth a lot more.
Wed, 240609 @ 0700
Jimbo’s gonna write to Mrs Santa soon and include the i-Phone in his 2009 Christmas Wish List.