Here’s another email I received:
Stop drinking that water left or stored in the car!! This is how
Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and she said this
same exact thing.
So please be very careful ladies.Drinking Bottled Water
kept in car…. A friend whose mother recently got diagnosed with breast
cancer. The doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that
has been left in a car. The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have
certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful! Do
not drink that water bottle that has been left in a car. Pass this on to
all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know and
be aware and just might save us!!!! The heat causes toxins from the
plastic to leak into the water and scientists have found these toxins
in breast tissue. Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle when
Thank you and best regards.
My response to the email would be:
1. Sheryl Crow got breast cancer meh? When!?
2. What about bottled water left in a bus? A van? A SUV? Same effect or not compared to being left in a car?
3. What type of car? Windows tinted or not? Any difference if the water is left in a Mercedes or a Kancil?
4. What about men who drink warm bottled water left in a car? Any such chemicals in their ‘breast’? Since men generally have much lesser mass in their ‘breasts’ I assume that they will develop cancer even faster!
5. Are there any real evidence for this kind of emails? Sigh….
Now, warm water poured over breasts….hmmm, but that’s another story! ;P
Thurs, 081107 @ 0744; post-call and earned the right to write irrelevant stuff.